Jon C. Dupée Jr.
Click HERE to download our business card.
Jon Dupée is a Partner at Dupée & Monroe, P.C., practicing criminal law and plaintiff’s personal injury litigation throughout Orange County, New York. Jon earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Justice from American University in Washington, D.C. in 1986 and is a 1989 graduate of Albany Law School at Union University. While in law school, Jon served as Associate Editor of the Albany Law Review and authored the Comment ” Acquisition of Goodwill: The Acid Test of Successor Liability,” which was published in the winter 1989 edition of the Albany Law Review.
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania