Click on a topic below to view a video response:
- What to remember after an automobile accident.
- Contact your insurance company after an accident.
- When you get in a car accident with an uninsured driver.
- Is New York a “no fault” insurance state?
- What should I do if I am involved in a hit and run accident?
- What is a statute of limitation?
- Contact an attorney if you’ve been involved in an accident.
- If I am an out of state resident injured in an accident in New York, do I need a New York Attorney?
- Don’t look to insurance companies to fairly evaluate your claim.
- Proving liability in a Goshen car accident case.