Dupee & Monroe, P.C.
Call Now For a Consultation 845-294-8900
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linked-in
  • Google Plus

Goshen Injury Lawyer Video FAQ

Contact an attorney if you’ve been involved in an accident

Back to Goshen Personal Injury Law Firm Video Gallery

Goshen Personal Injury Law Video Transcript

If you are involved in an automobile accident, you should contact an attorney at Dupee and Monroe as soon as possible. The law requires that various forms be filed with your motor vehicle insurance company within 30 days after the accident.

We will be able to advise you whether or not you have a viable claim that you can bring against the adverse driver involved in your accident. We will also be able to ensure that a no-fault application and underinsured, uninsured motorist claim forms are filed against your liability carrier in a timely manner.

Share This Page:
Quick Contact Form - Tab