Dupee & Monroe, P.C.
Call Now For a Consultation 845-294-8900
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linked-in
  • Google Plus

Goshen Injury Lawyer Video FAQ

If I am an out of state resident injured in an accident in New York, do I need a New York Attorney?

Back to Goshen Personal Injury Law Firm Video Gallery

New York Personal Injury Attorney Video Transcript

If you are an out of state resident, but you were injured in an automobile accident in the state of New York, you are most likely going to need to file a lawsuit resulting from that accident in the state of New York. For that reason, it is important that you retain a New York attorney to advise you as to New York law as it pertains to automobile accidents.

Share This Page:
Quick Contact Form - Tab